Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I know how this works.

Do you want to meet Johnny Depp?  If you are really attractive, he will date you.  He left his spouce.  You would have to be nice enough to be cool, not just be a rebellious, irresponsible human being because that will just ruin your looks in a snap, just like that.

I don't know how to enter Sarah Brightman's life..  She was with Andrew Lloyd Webber and is not gay.  She is into other people but hasn't clicked to those around her that she supports in life.

Tim Burton, I imagine you'd have to be a great, emotional artist who rises over and above.  In school, if you were like that, if you really play all your cards right, you can try to be in a relationship, send him something for his birthday, do something special for him on set, seee if you can work backstage with him cuz he likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.