Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ellen DeGeneres

Do you get jealous of her talking to all the famous people who go to events and dress up in pretty gowns and prom dresses?  Do you realize those people are so messed up they have no chance of being one of the next Portias.  They don't even know how to sign on to the internet!  They think 1 day they'll be able to steal all the attention but are very wrong..

She seems to have an ideology that you have to be famous to talk to her much at all or be in a menial position financially.  I guess she does what she does on purpose.  I feel rather that it's weird she's been with the young Portia for so long.  I don't have jealousy.  I'm just talking about it.  It seems a bit insulting and suggestive that she brushes all others aside for her.  I wonder if she wants that.  I just feel that she thinks she's "saying something."  I don't have anything against her.  I just don't understand how things in life can be so unfair and asymmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.