Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sarah Brightman or Kate Bush?

Ginny and Ellen DeGeneres are not an option.

Most people would say Sarah Brightman is essentially calm and easy going, whereas Kate Bush is like a diva in some ways herself..  That's how I feel @ another substantial opera singer.

People are trying to say silly things like maybe Sarah Brightman is actually younger than me, fragile, much better at being gentle but in a cool way..  I mean, put her up to someone else and you think she has work to do.  It's hard to see if you have a brain and if you have priorities..  :|  Seriously, I just saw idea comes out of nothing, it just is the thing that annoys Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.