Wednesday, December 4, 2013

People of History

There aren't that many.  I can't believe Mark Anthony, who recently passed away but held a record for most opereas at the Met, was with Leontine Price and they supposedly had no interest in 1 another, were shooting for the stars, so-to-speak.

I bet some people had a fancy for lots of people and never bothered to show interest.  A long time ago, it was about how you prepared as a person.  If you didn't, then no one would know what to do with you.

What about this.  What if a ballerina mom had a kid with a dad who was a singer or something like that?  That would be really neat.  I don't know how I see myself mixed with my parents.  I just pull strengths, but anyway.

Why wouldn't these artists bind together other than with a spouce to have a family?  What about parental|prodigy bonds, too, on the side?  It happens.  I can't seem to make myself a success, yet, I feel fat and stuff.  I just got all these sweets for Thanksgiving and need more ingredients to make a choice meal soon.

I know like Britney Spears shuns Christina Aguilera.  Justin Timberlake seemed nice, too, of course.  He seems a bit overloaded, maybe wants to be even more popular.  I know Britney Spears really goes to Ellen DeGeneres, but Christina Aguilera is confident in herself, from Pennsylvania.  Lots of people each day pledge their being hooked to Ellen DeGeneres, but it's like their parents didn't raise them right and that's the excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.