Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Being Thankful Just to Eat

I don't particularly have anything right now made that I like to eat, but when I go tomorrow I may be thankful just to have a boiled egg.  Some people are thankful for public restrooms for "other" reasons.

Even if you don't make a full Thanksgiving dinner some years, still you've done what's best.

I'm not thankful to m..  ...-wise, I don't know what makes me thankful.  I guess it's all @ what it's all @.

I get very respectful of what I have as far as not being injured or disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.