Thursday, December 5, 2013

Did you notice

My singing "magically" got less magical?  I think some Early Boom scouts .. I mean LATE .. said you go and get'm to people who haven't really yet developed and found their talent, just want attention for nothing and are not embarrassed.  I know it's someone whose ass doesn't feel safe becuase Ellen DeGeneres seems to have found out about me and an incident online about Nell Burton somehow .. she's been so mean to me every day and planted people watching me in my room to torture me with noises and the page loading all day.  Fine, punish me for nothing.  I like to curse for fun but try not to as usual.  I don't wanna make Ellen look bad.  I'll just say it's something in a way everyone seems to do.  That's what I'm being held accountable for.  She even made me mad at her mom in a way that doesn't look like her mom would do to a person like me..  I have some things more in common with her than Ellen.  I'm not rebellious toward my elders.