Thursday, December 5, 2013

Everyone's as Good as Ellen at Some Point

What can I say?  People seemed all over me in the world when I was 11, but things unfolded and happened.  I was always so good around my friends at school.  Like, all those stimulating things people would feel pressured to do to me.  I'm still to be loved, but people don't seem to find me intelligent online.  In real life, I don't look as good as I used to.  Things were set up to say I had the opportunity and for some reason taken away without knowing what to do.  Should I start exercising again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.