Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pushing Me Away

Everyone isn't really pushing me away, but my teacher Ginny and Ellen DeGeneres are for other people, probably younger teens.  I know Ellen made me mad at a bad time in a bad way @ her pretend mom.  How can I react that well that quickly the 1st time someone does that to me??  So, let's look at Tim Burton, Ellen DeGeneres, and Ginny Kopf.  I feel insults from them all in secret.  They have always been racist to me.  I know they did it cuz they wanted to.  They wanted to make me look bad 1st to help them.  I think Ellen is like, "Okay, Christina was mean to me."  She put the noises and weird page loading thing and glitches and major events on me, so that is completely false.  She is trying easy street.  I liked to read her on Twitter and thought her show was fun.

I see Amand Seyfried just posted a picture of her with a Chinese.  I didn't say what I would have wanted to say, but I believe she would have a flip reason for posting herself with an Asian.  Why would someone as rebellious as her "say" something of that nature?

I mean, Ellen is nice, but I just wanted to say I felt I was being pushed away, more by Ginny and with a hint from Tim Burton.  I feel if she wants to be popular, Tim will make things worse and she will rise her status.  People already can see that she wants me to look up to her show and her fans attached to it as though I'm too old to watch it.  I was an artist, had too much homework too.  (Not just a visual artist.)  Why am I not in a proper category?  How do these other people get to watch her show with school.  They knew better than me or just wanted to watch TV?  TV was considered bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.