Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm not much.

Howcome people who said they "did it" to some extreme failure because of some setback they won't take care of "get" to do things that help them and I don't.

Also, I will never be all that Ellen is, and obviously no one likes me because these people seem to make fun of me a lot for things I didn't do and I think it's just my race.  I am okay, but then they just  wanna kill me.  I don't know if all I do is worth it.  I feel it strange my generation is a total failure and I am prevented from succeeding but am told to be a leader and not a follower, a giver and not a reciever.  I have nothing to give, ya'll think I'm nothing|crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.