Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Deep Cut

Ever since Johnny Depp and Tim Burton became big as far as fame goes.. I feel if anyone sees me try to stimulate them by how attractive I am that they will get jealous and find some way of startling me.  Startling in general happens all too much.  I feel so threatened, and I feel something of the world is gotten the better of me.  Everyone gets mad at people from popular places, like the state of Florida.  I've had friends on the beach.  They seemed fine.  They weren't Pennsylvanian.  Why is the world so different in that way, too?  I find it psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.