Thursday, December 5, 2013

More Strange Things

I find it a bit amusing but quite weird that Ellen has to show off that she can figure out the beach better than someone else.  Ellen, that's not gonna get her friends..  A lot of people we have to figure why they are or aren't from New Orleans.  Compare every other place in the U.S., and what do you get?  New Orleans is mostly made of New Englanders, which is the very northeast.  I kinda think that says the opposite of what we've been believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.