Thursday, December 5, 2013

What I Think

I want this to be over.  You weren't more blessed to be from the South than I was, and up north there exists lots of nice things waiting to happen.

No, I am not a failure like Tim Burton and from the South.  Tim Burton isn't really a failure.  I dunno, I mean I remember there was a special feeling to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  Then, it was about the music, which I was a musician.  I would say Tim Burton is a bit silly, but that's to be put aside.  His daughter seems silly but not really.  The thing is I am different from most people and it's not "because my mom is Chinese."  I mean in a certain way.  In a lot of ways, I fit in as similar to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.