Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bella Thorne

I think I can see how she functions.  She comes from a place in Southeastern Florida where "cool" is "comf."  Her singing is not especially otherwise emotional.  It's more like a rap to show you have attitude but nothing @ like just pining over whether or not your voice is angelic enough then..  It just sounds like she gets whatever she wants, + cuz she is skinny which is also cuz she's from that area..

I am from that area, as well, but it looks like she's more well-treated than me or something like being spoiled, sorry to say, privileged in ways people won't treat others same as treating someone from England or Europe better than an American.  Her dad is Spanish, so they probably think she is more "pure" in the South than someone with a North American father.  I don't even have any clue where her mom is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.