Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's Out There

It seems like stars today spend so much time trying to avoid other people.  They should be ardent if in an interview with passion for what they do, a quick recoil that says they are not what you think they are if you wanna meet them so badly.  The people will come.  Before Tim Burton and Johnny Depp with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, things were just like this.  You didn't say oh I have to meet such and such like right now.

How much is too much?  I don't know.  I'd say it's more of a depression or boredom with what the world of fame has to offer artistically.  They have all this stuff set up for kids to dream big.  In the end, all I seem able to think of for solo-based performances is singing.  I think it's important to know ballet.  Clara in The Nutcracker is spectacular, even if she is about 10 years old.  I feel as the years wore on I lost my ability to express myself and feel myself being alive.

It's like all this stuff is in the works from a very young generation, when mine was encouraged in this way and mostly seemed to chuck it.  I think it would be fun to make it.  I really wanna do a CD and don't know what songs to do.  I don't know when I want to become famous.  I like people like Sarah Brightman and Ellen DeGeneres so better hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.