Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Any "Work" or "Sacrifice?"

If you think I prefer to be humiliated as I am cuddled is up to you.  I always thought we were to focus on our life, not going steady.

People play around with work and sacrifice.  It is work to not be constantly caressed..  It is a sacrifice to be introverted.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world, and I am the 1st kind, type A.  This kind is more rigid, busy, and focused on displaying a concern for more tangible results to problems.  Type B is laid back, mellow, probably inclined to cuddle..

It is said we all need positive recognition and at some point do not need anyone, like our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.