Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Facebook and Cyber Networking

My dad had a sadistic grin and expression about me not having Facebook on my "appropriate" blog for people at work..  I do have Twitter, and he seemed a smiley guy to see my Retweet of Ellen for Britney, "Oops! I did it again" for her B-day.

I know Facebook kick-started for older people when my aunt was on, and now a lot seems off.  It has been a twisting, dangerous experience.  I know I met my future theater teacher there.  She was a bit inappropriate, telling me off just because I talked about countries and what they're like.

I have, however, networked and got other people on it but not much.  I have a slew of accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.