Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Experimentation

In the end, you don' luuuv me.  How do you feel @ famous people honing in on me through experimentation and not finding out about me in real life, not knowing what they'd really do in the real world?  What am I?  I am not the ultimate amazing 1..  How do I know about what others my age range or generation feel @ this?

I think, if you're interested, I'll inform you I used to say a lot in whatever voice I had that I wish I had older siblings, why am I suffering as the oldest.  That makes it so I never really feel appropriate.

I think I am valuable and know people could learn from me and even earn from me--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.