Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It'll go away.

It all always goes away.  I have a dream my dad is carrying me with my legs flaring out, and it makes me intensely mad in the inside but it goes away.  I feel my dad's big, chunk of a hand on my *beep* and it should also take some form of play and go away.  My dad is more a business dad, doesn't grope me throughout the week, not sure what your dad can do to you.  Just remember, any external, unnecessary, unbecoming, and undesired form of "touching" someone in any way of the word will pass and fighting but crying won't help, crying I don't know much on the subject.  I've looked into things and found that people feel an unnecessary bond to their moms, like adults.  They tend to attractively flee and escape.  In my family, I feel looking at the pictures on the wall my dad's mom had great respect for whatever her kids turned out to be and a comfortable distance with the youngest, who was cared for by the elder 2.  She turned out to be the lifetime belle and a complainer..  Why do I get in trouble for talking?  She was so tickled as a person, you know, like a positive rapport?  She looks spoiled compared to the other kids, and she probably gets good vibes.  All she has is herself.  She didn't seem inappropriately approached by my gramma, her mom.  In fact, she could sport a fun distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.