Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Identify and Label Strengths

Don't say, I wish my geographical home was divided into cold and warm, north and south.  If you are not at the very top, you will never make it.  You have to say I come with something other than hills and valleys or flat land.  Likewise, at work, though, you should strive to meet your dream and realize that you have different strengths for attaining a future goal, however big or standard that goal may be..  I've always been in sorta ratty homes.  Recognize the strengths of others and try to identify with them.  You will get more work done in that regard.  It is good to not just go around being all free and careless and happy in just that way all the time.  I mean like a blonde because not all humans can identify with and succeed in that and even hold grudges @ other people's hair as children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.