Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Organize Your Racial Priorities

Do people just say no I don't like Chinese but I want everything they did?  That's how I feel.  If they know you are not white, they want to know right away if it's Chinese.  I know when they find out what exactly it is they proceed to discriminating and thinking all these weird things @ what they hope their mother would say @ it.  I am listening to "Ave Maria" by Sarah Brightman, and all I can say is I know how to sing, too, now, I think.  I got that there is something special about her not being a show-off that non-Caucasians should take in stride like a god, like a stupor of a dystopia.  Some people are just more inhibited..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.