Tuesday, December 3, 2013

1 Direction

I heard from my dad that their famous song is that killing them more makes them feel good.  I was like, "Ugh!"

I realized the reason they did it was to, as people say, show themselves off to Ellen DeGeneres with the suggestion they "hail" from England.  They want to say this is it, you can't understand why, we want it all @ Ellen and it's never gonna be about anyone else and you're gonna cheer her on like you're in a stupor or 1 of those dystopias.

This is not to say at all that being nice to Ellen could in some way be played with as being a bad thing.  What's so good about showing off hurting yourself?  There is nothing in it we know about today.

My point is they did it to be suggestive and untruthful to other people in the world who are just as good as Ellen.  They want the "good" stuff which is I mean the bad stuff.  Ellen admits she's a bit hasty and tricky, and they think it's funny rather than serious and like a journey to get it out and feel good.

Now, how can you change any individual human being, which exists.., and turn them into something bad because you're jealous and want attention?  Here is my warning to you, 1 Direction, and all you people who meditate on this!  I am with the force of Johnny Depp and certainly not afraid to attack nor am I incapable of doing it..  I will put it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.