Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sarah Brightman

She is a beautiful lady who has had successful attempts at being a well-loved, ***y singer.  I noticed that since I've been online everyone wants her.  I think some people found me online, and people are using detectors to test out who "works."  I would be more than honored to meet Britney Spears, but I am a classical singer and do like the kidsy stuff she did.  I always watched Barney when I Was like age 7, 8.  I wanted to be cheesy and corny like them about singing, which I've always had this great love for, but, like I say, I don't sacrifice everything else like schoolwork for it.  I would if I could go back, now..

What do you think about how she is going into space in frustration, which may seem selfish, to get away from kids?  She doesn't have any of her own, and it must be sensitive.  I know she is just going because it is a good idea, but these things also fall into place.

Moreover, she wasn't like Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, even Josh Groban.  Why, just because she likes me, does everyone like act so coy @ her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Christina Barrett, and this is my blog. I invite you to post your comments on my blog posts. I hope we get some celebrities and Hollywood stars to talk to us, as well. Non-famous people, please post so we can get things going.. famous people, please post so we know you did it.